I'M PARANOID: Brett Newski Music video I'M PARANOID: Brett Newski Music video

Great job! Loved the "They Live" reference. I don't think it's bad to question things and people's motives etc. Within reason of course (before it becomes literal paranoia). I mean, if we blindly trust people who haven't EARNED that privilege it's dangerous. Loved the animation and song!

Your Own Worst Enemy Your Own Worst Enemy

I feel this way right now and almost every day. People tell me I'm good at writing music and making animation but I still don't feel good enough even though i work on both almost every day...it's very disheartening. All I seem to see is what's "wrong" with what I'm doing and how much better someone else is doing. I know I could be better so a lot of times I don't show anyone. People don't see the 10,000+ failed drawings or songs that didn't make the cut and from their perspective what a person is putting out IS amazing or whatever...we just don't see it because we suffered over the thing for months/years. Charlie Chaplin would do 200+ takes on his bits before getting it "just right". That's the world that people don't see but the world artists etc. LIVE in. Also, Aliens and The Thing are two of my favorite films so...5/5!

olbengc responds:

Damn it... putting that line of the "200+ takes before getting it" would had made the video so much better....

but yeah you got it, thats exactly how i felt.

Also it might be the lack of sleep, but i am confused as to why are you mentioning Aliens and The Thing... but those are totally some of my favorite films also... so hey we got more things in common, is not just crippling self doubt in ourself :p

Food Fight Food Fight

OMG That was AMAZING! Great job 5/5 <3

Rediskot responds:

Thank you!!!

Just Say No Just Say No

Well done! I really enjoyed the characters and animation:-)

RubberOnionBattle Jan 2017 RubberOnionBattle Jan 2017

LOL! I love them all, but Rob's made me laugh and I love the character designs. 2 from me:-D

rubberonion responds: